Canna Flush is an additive to clean substrate and plants of any excess nutrients. To be used in the case of over-fertilisation, it effectively cleans the substrate without killing any useful bacteria or beneficial fungi which can be the case when using reverse osmosis (RO) or de-mineralised water. When used just before harvest, it makes sure that plant expels excess minerals which will lead to a clean and tasteful harvest. It prevents side effects to the flavour of your crop by flushing all excess salts from crop and substrate. Canna Flush can be used on all growing substrates and it is fully biodegradable.
Soil or Soil-less mixes
- Dilute 20ml concentrate per 10 litre of water (1:500) until you have drain
- Water plants once with plain tap water according to normal watering frequency until you have drain.
- Then resume normal feeding schedule.
Hydroponics (open systems)
- Administer the diluted Flush (40ml per 10 litre water, which is 1:250) the last feed of the day until there is 10-20% drain.
- Water plants once with plain tap water until you have drain.
- Start administering according to normal feeding schedule (with 10-20% drain) the following day Before harvest (annual crops only).
- Start one to two weeks before harvest and apply at above rates and in the above fashion once a week.
- Continue through harvest on a normal feeding schedule.
- Re-using inert substrates.
Canna Flush is ideal for cleaning inert substrates (like clay pebbles). Add diluted Canna Flush (40ml/10ltr tap water). Soak for 24 hours then rinse with same amount of tap water. Repeat if necessary.