Formulex is a universal product that has a thousand uses for the hobby grower. Professionals rely on Formulex for feeding seedlings, transplants and clones. Formulex remains popular with all growers as it is cost effective and straightforward. In addition it may be used for foliar feeding and for pre-treating Rockwool.
Formulex has a buffered pH and usually requires no pH adjustment once in solution. It is extremely versatile and easy to use. It is an ideal nutrient for soil grown plants and perhaps the ultimate fertiliser for all house plants.
Formulex is a complete, balanced and stabilised solution containing all the macro and micro nutrients required for optimum plant growth.
Formulex represents a breakthrough in plant nutrition because:
- It is the very first formulation to contain a full nutrient profile in a single container.
- It is stable. All elements are present and will remain available to plants through varying conditions of usage.
- It is concentrated and will make up to 100 times its volume of working solution.
- Formulex is complete. It is designed for hydroponic applications where every nutrient element must be supplied in solution.
- It is versatile. It is suitable for hydroponic or soil cultivation and especially recommended for foliar feeding.
- It is meticulously formulated to express a pH of 6 when made up with tapwater. Hydroponic growers no longer need to worry about pH.
- It is manufactured to exacting standards from laboratory grade materials. It is one of a range of new products from Growth Technology that truly heralds a quiet revolution in horticulture.