BioBav Problem Solver contains a mix of organic minerals, beneficial bacteria and important trace elements. Making it a superior plant upgrader and medium conditioner: Weak plants become strong and healthy again; Yellowed plants become beautiful, strong and green again; Hard soil becomes soft and clean.
What is BioBav?
BioBav is a superior plant upgrader and medium conditioner: Weak plants become strong and healthy again; Yellowed plants become beautiful, strong and green again; Hard soil becomes soft and clean.
What's in the bottle?
It contains a mix of organic minerals, beneficial bacteria and important trace elements.
How it acts on the soil:
- The beneficial bacteria promotes more root growth and a stronger root system.
- The water absorption capacity of the soil is improved, the soil can be utilised better.
- The physical structure of the soil is reorganised and upgraded thanks to the many organic minerals. Plants develop better and the yield is greater.
- The micro and macro elements in the soil and roots benefit from a non-complex form of enzymes.
- Regulates the pH-value and geothermic heat.
How it acts on the plant:
- The organic macro and micro minerals provide a high dose of nutrient so the plant gets reinvigorated and becomes healthy again.
- The micro-organisms increase the useful nutrient content and improves its uptake by the plant.
- The key ingredients dissolve and turn into potassium salt, making the plant ready for growth.
- Enhances flavour and taste of vegetables.
- Extends the life of the plant.
- The need for chemical fertilisers is decreased.
How to use:
Regular feed: To keep the plant healthy, mix 2.5ml of BioBav per litre of water and feed once a week. If the plant has flowers or fruits use 5ml per week.
Problem Solver: When the leaves get yellow, the growth is stunted, the plants show signs of deficiencies or the soil is old mix 5ml of BioBav per litre of water. Feed the plant once per week until it has fully recovered.
Leaf Spray: Mix 2.5ml of BioBav per litre of water, spray the leaves when it's night time or the plant is not directly in contact with the sun.
Don’t use BioBav with products that kill bacteria (for example: hydrogen peroxide).